Crispy Risotto Cakes
These easy skillet-fried rice cakes are a great way to use up leftover risotto.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 2 cups Basic Microwave Risotto, chilled
- 1 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Toppings: freshly grated Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh basil, marinara sauce
- 1. Shape risotto into 4 round patties (about 3 1/2 inches wide). Dredge in breadcrumbs.
- 2. Cook patties in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve warm with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This