Crispy Risotto Cakes
Need a plan for leftovers? Here's a great idea.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 2 cups Basic Microwave Risotto, chilled
- 1 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Toppings: freshly grated Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh basil, marinara sauce
- 1. Shape risotto into 4 round patties (about 3 1/2 inches wide). Dredge in breadcrumbs.
- 2. Cook patties in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve warm with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables