Crispy Rice Treats (whole foods)
Almond butter, brown rice crisps, raisins and agave nectar give this classic treat a healthier update.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) brown rice crisps cereal
- 2/3 cup(s) raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) smooth almond butter
- 5 tablespoon(s) raw agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Place cereal and raisins in a large mixing bowl. Heat almond butter and agave nectar over medium-low heat until the mixture is warm and thinned like syrup. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and cinnamon. Pour over cereal and raisins and stir until completely coated.
- Spray a 7-by-11-inch baking dish with natural cooking spray. Transfer the cereal mixture to the baking pan. Pat it down with wet fingers to even out the top. Chill for an hour before cutting into squares. Keep chilled between servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wendikwilson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Rice Treats (whole foods) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts