Crispy Raw Kale Salad
- 4 cup(s) kale broken off stems
- 2 tablespoon(s) red onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) tangerine/orange juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) tangerine/orange zest
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) macadamia nuts chopped and toasted
- 3 ounce(s) parmesan cheese shaved
- 1 whole(s) tangerine/orange sectioned and cubed
- In a large bowl, toss kale, onion, juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, let stand 15 minutes. Toss in zest, nuts, cheese and tangerine/orange sections.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ajgforce and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Raw Kale Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads