Crispy Ranch Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) Panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 package(s) Spicy Hidden Valley Ranch mix
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 piece(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine butter and minced garlic. In another bowl, combine all other ingredients, except chicken.
- Dip chicken in the butter/garlic mixture to coat, then dredge in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken into an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes, until juices run clear when pierced.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TenorsMom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes