Crispy Ranch Chicken
This recipe is awesome!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) Panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 package(s) Spicy Hidden Valley Ranch mix
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 piece(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine butter and minced garlic. In another bowl, combine all other ingredients, except chicken.
- Dip chicken in the butter/garlic mixture to coat, then dredge in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken into an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes, until juices run clear when pierced.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TenorsMom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note