Crispy Raisin Drops
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) soft butter or margarine (1/4lb.)
- 1/2 cup(s) firmly brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) granola
- 1/2 cup(s) carobor chocolate-covered raisins
- 1)Cream butter and sugars until fluffy;beat in egg and vanilla.2)Mix flour,salt,and soda.3)Gradually blend into creamed mixture.4)Stir in granola and raisins.5)Drop by heaping teaspoons onto greased or nonstick baking sheets.6)Bake at 375`f until golden brown,10 to 12 minutes.7)Let stand a few minutes on baking sheets before removing to wire racks to complete cooling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes