Crispy Raisin Drops
Tips-1)These rich,crisp cookies freeze well.2)You might like to bake a double batch,and freeze half of them in a sturdy covered container.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) soft butter or margarine (1/4lb.)
- 1/2 cup(s) firmly brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) granola
- 1/2 cup(s) carobor chocolate-covered raisins
- 1)Cream butter and sugars until fluffy;beat in egg and vanilla.2)Mix flour,salt,and soda.3)Gradually blend into creamed mixture.4)Stir in granola and raisins.5)Drop by heaping teaspoons onto greased or nonstick baking sheets.6)Bake at 375`f until golden brown,10 to 12 minutes.7)Let stand a few minutes on baking sheets before removing to wire racks to complete cooling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note