Made these this weekend.... adding the chocolate. They are really easy to make and delicious!
Crispy Praline Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl, blending well. Drop cookie dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute; remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Crispy Praline-Chocolate Chip Cookies: Add 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels; bake as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Praline Cookies Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts