Made these this weekend.... adding the chocolate. They are really easy to make and delicious!
Crispy Praline Cookies
Let the butter sit at room temperature for several hours, or soften it in the microwave at HIGH for 10 to 20 seconds (do not melt).
Yield: Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl, blending well. Drop cookie dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute; remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Crispy Praline-Chocolate Chip Cookies: Add 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels; bake as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Praline Cookies Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This