Crispy Potato Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 Medium potato, not peeled( 5 ounces)
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Chopped garlic
- 1 pound(s) Boneless ,skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon(s) Oil( canola or olive)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemons juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.Arrange chicken in a 9" by 9" baking dish that has been.sprayed with nonstick coating. Mix mustard and garlic. Spread over chicken.
- Scrub potato, grate and mix well with oil and lemon juice .Spread over chicken.
- Sprinkle with pepper. Bake for 25 to 35 min. Until chicken is done and potatoes are golden.
- Lemon juice is used to prevent the potatoes from turning gray.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Potato Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes