Delicious weeknight meal! I've made this recipe several times now, and even if you make it with pork chops, the pork stays super moist!!!
Crispy Pork Medallions
With a crispy exterior and a moist interior, these pork medallions are an easy entrée for winter or summer.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 9.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 24.5g
- Carbohydrate: 5.1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 329mg
- Calcium: 10mg
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 8 medallions
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Rub mustard evenly over pork medallions. Combine panko, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Dredge pork in panko mixture. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add pork; sauté 2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn pork. Place skillet in oven; bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until pork reaches 145°. Let stand 3 minutes.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note