- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 8 medallions
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- calories 210
- fat 9.4 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- monofat 5.8 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 24.5 g
- carbohydrate 5.1 g
- fiber 0.3 g
- cholesterol 74 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 329 mg
- calcium 10 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Rub mustard evenly over pork medallions. Combine panko, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Dredge pork in panko mixture. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add pork; sauté 2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn pork. Place skillet in oven; bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until pork reaches 145°. Let stand 3 minutes.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.