CRISPY PORK CUTLETS WITH Asian Slaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- PORK CUTLETS
- Serves 4| Hands-On Time: 35m| Total Time: 35m
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 small head napa cabbage, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 4 thin pork cutlets (about 1 pound total)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Cook the rice according to the package directions. In a medium bowl, combine the lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, 3 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Add the cabbage, scallions, and carrots and toss to combine. Let sit until slightly softened, at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Season the pork with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Coat in the eggs and then the bread crumbs, pressing gently to help them adhere.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in 2 batches, cook the pork until golden and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side; slice. Serve with the rice and slaw and sprinkle with the cilantro.
- By Charlyne Mattox , December, 2012
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CRISPY PORK CUTLETS WITH Asian Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes