Crispy Peanut Squares
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal squares
- 1 cup peanuts
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a glass bowl; microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until melted, stirring once. Stir in vanilla.
- Fold in 6 cups cereal and peanuts. Spread mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan. Cover and chill 1 hour or until set; cut into small squares.
- Prep: 10 min., Chill: 1 hr.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note