Crispy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Treats
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until blended and mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat.
- Combine 6 cups cereal and chocolate morsels in a large bowl. Stir in hot peanut butter mixture until combined. Spread mixture into a plastic wrap-lined 13- x 9-inch pan. Cool completely; cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts