Crispy Parmesan Pita Crackers
These are great with salads and dips. For added flavor, sprinkle with garlic powder or dried herbs before baking.
Yield: Makes 5 dozen
- 5 pita rounds
- non-stick vegetable spray
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Split pitas and cut each half into 6 wedges. Arrange on a baking sheet; spray lightly with non-stick vegetable spray and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Parmesan Pita Crackers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Appetizers