Crispy Parmesan Crackers
Look for egg roll wrappers in the produce area or refrigerated section of your grocery store.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Salt to taste
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients.
- 2. Cut each egg roll wrapper into 4 strips lengthwise. Arrange strips on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Brush strips with melted butter, and sprinkle with cheese mixture.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Parmesan Breadsticks: Substitute 1 (11-oz.) can refrigerated breadsticks for egg roll wrappers. Roll each piece of dough into a 10-inch rope. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with cheese mixture. Bake at 375° for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden. Makes 1 dozen. Prep: 10 min., Bake: 13 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note