Awesome! My kids and family loved it.
Crispy Parmesan Chicken
- 1 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (3- to 3 1/2-pound) package chicken pieces
- Stir together first 6 ingredients, and set aside.
- Place butter and garlic in a shallow microwave-safe dish; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until butter melts.
- Dip chicken into garlic butter, and coat evenly with breadcrumb mixture. Arrange chicken on a wire rack in a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 375° for 50 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This