Crispy Panko Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) 6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup(s) Buttermilk (1/2 Tbsp vinegar plus milk to make 1/2 c - let sit) Let stand for 5 mins if substituting w vinegar
- 1 Egg white, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) Panko
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- Combine buttermilk and egg white in shallow dish. Place panko in another dish. Dip chicken, dredge in panko. Sprinkle with pepper and little salt if desired.
- Heat ovenproof skillet with oil over medium heat. Cook chicken 4 minutes. Turn.
- Bake at 375 for 14 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KLavieri and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note