Crispy Oven-Fried Walleye
More From Coastal Living
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups crushed plain or flavored potato chips
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) walleye fillets or other firm fish fillets
- Bottled tartar sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with lightly greased or nonstick aluminum foil.
- 2. Combine egg, mustard, and 1 tablespoon water in a shallow bowl. Combine chips and pepper in a second shallow bowl. Sprinkle fish with salt. Dip in mustard mixture, and coat in chip mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- 3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Serve with tartar sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note