- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups crushed plain or flavored potato chips
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) walleye fillets or other firm fish fillets
- Bottled tartar sauce
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with lightly greased or nonstick aluminum foil.
Combine egg, mustard, and 1 tablespoon water in a shallow bowl. Combine chips and pepper in a second shallow bowl. Sprinkle fish with salt. Dip in mustard mixture, and coat in chip mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Serve with tartar sauce.