Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) 1% buttermilk
- Crispy Oven-Fried Chicken
- Recipe Courtesy of Bobby Deen’s From Mama’s Table to Mine
- Serves 4
- •1/3 cup 1% buttermilk
- •¼ cup finely chopped fresh chives
- •1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- •¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- •4 bone in chicken breasts (about 12 ounces each)
- •½ teaspoon salt
- •½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- •½ cup dried bread crumbs
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, chives, mustard, and hot sauce. Remove the skin from the chicken breasts, add the chicken to the bowl, and let it soak for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and season it with salt and pepper. Place the bread crumbs in a wide, shallow bowl. Dip the chicken into the bread crumbs and toss well to coat. Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet. Spray the chicken generously with cooking spray and bake until it is just cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes