1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish. Coat a wire rack with cooking spray; place on a baking sheet.
3. Cut fish into 16 (3 x 1inch) pieces. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper. Place flour and egg in separate shallow dishes. Dredge 1 piece of fish in flour, shaking off any excess. Dip fish in egg; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Repeat procedure with remaining fish, flour, egg, and breadcrumb mixture. Coat fish with cooking spray. Arrange fish on prepared wire rack.
4. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Young Chefs can:
- Mix breadcrumb ingredients
- Help pat dry fish
Older Chefs can:
- Measure breadcrumbs
- Beat egg
- Place fish in flour, egg, and then breadcrumb mixture