- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 box (12 oz.) chicken nuggets, prepared according to package directions until crispy
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade or apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
How to Make It
Prepare Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last 2 minutes of cook time. Stir in almonds. Evenly divide into 4 bowls.
Toss chicken with marmalade, soy sauce and vinegar in medium bowl. Serve over hot Noodles.
Garnish, if desired, with additional almonds and chow mein noodles.