- 1 pound curly kale, stems and large inner ribs removed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- calories 197
- fat 14 g
- satfat 2 g
- carbohydrate 12 g
- fiber 2 g
How to Make It
Preheat the oven to 375°. In a bowl, toss the kale with all but 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and half of the garlic. Spread the kale on 2 baking sheets and roast in the upper and lower thirds of the oven for about 15 minutes, until crisp; shift the pans from top to bottom halfway through. Season the kale with salt and pepper and transfer to a large platter.
In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the lemon zest and juice and the remaining garlic and 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the roasted kale.