Crispy Kale Chips with Kefir Ranch Dip
Kale chips are the latest superfood snack and for good reason. Here’s a twist on a basic recipe for salt and vinegar kale chips and a tangy side of low-fat, kefir ranch dip.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) kale
- 2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Lifeway Lowfat Plain Kefir
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried dill
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- Heat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Wash kale and remove the stems. Rip clean kale into bite-sized pieces and dry thoroughly.
- Gently massage kale with vinegar and oil (try not to crush it) and place in a single layer on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt - go easy on the salt, you can always add more after baking.
- Place the kale in the oven, and prop the door open - bake for 10 minutes, and check on the progress. Rotate sheets if necessary.
- Keep baking in 10 minute increments until the kale is dry and crispy, approx.. 20-30 minutes.
- To make the dip, mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- If you don’t mind a thinner dip, omit the mayo and use a full cup of kefir.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LifewayRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note