Came out great, but used slightly different ingredients.
Crispy Italian Baked Chicken
More From Hungry Jack Recipes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cups Hungry Jack® Mashed Potatoes, Flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan chees
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (2 1/2 to 3 lbs.) broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- COAT chicken pieces with flour; dip in Italian dressing. Coat with potato flake mixture, patting until chicken is thoroughly coated; shake off excess breading. Place in prepared pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until instant-read thermometer reaches 165°F.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note