Crispy Honey Mustard Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) dill, freshly chopped (optional)
- 1 scallion
- 1 cup(s) cornflake crumbs
- 1 bottle(s) honey mustard dressing
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts (4 pieces)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a shallow pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions; remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into dressing mixture and then cornflake crumbs; place in prepared pan.
- Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink in center, about 15 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (the 1/3 cup that was set aside) over chicken breasts and serve. Yields 1 piece of chicken and about 1 1/3 tablespoons of dressing per serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note