Crispy Herbed Shrimp with Chive Aioli, Roasted Asparagus, and Tomatoes from Cooking Light
For Roasted Asparagus & Tomatoes; Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine 1 lb. trimmed asparagus, 1/2c. cherry or grape tomatoes, 1/3c. sliced shallots, 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme, 1/4 tsp. salt & 1/4 tsp. pepper on a jelly-roll pan. Coat lightly with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Serves 4. CALORIES: 38
Yield: 4 servings ( Serving Size: 5 shrimp, 2 tbsp. sauce )
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) panko divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped, fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped, fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 large egg whites lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 pound(s) large shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil divided
- 1/2 cup(s) 2 % Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped, fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 1. Combine 1/4 cup panko, parsley, thyme, and crushed red pepper in a mini food processor; pulse to combine. Combine herb mixture with remaining 1/2 cup panko in a shallow dish. Place cornstarch and egg whites in separate shallow dishes. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper. Dredge half of shrimp in cornstarch, shaking off excess; dip into egg whites. Dredge shrimp in panko mixture; press to adhere. Repeat procedure with remaining shrimp.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add half of shrimp to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Repeat with remaining oil and shrimp.
- 3. Combine yogurt and remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with the shrimp.
- CALORIES: 430 FAT: 21.7g (sat:2.9g, mono:11.4g, poly:4.9g) PROTEIN: 41.3g
- CARB: 14.8g FIBER: 0.7g CHOL: 265mg IRON: 4.4mg SODIUM: 583mg
- CALC: 115mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Herbed Shrimp with Chive Aioli, Roasted Asparagus, and Tomatoes from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes