nice recipe, for my taste a little too thick and creamy. needed to add some vinegar and oil.
Crispy Grilled Kale with Creamy Sesame Dressing
Photo: Lisa Romerein; Styling: Dani Fisher
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 127
- Calories from fat: 67%
- Protein: 3.2g
- Fat: 9.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 8.9g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Sodium: 264mg
- Cholesterol: 2.5mg
- 1 bunch Lacinato kale (about 10 oz.; often sold as "dinosaur kale" or "Tuscan kale")
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise or regular mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1. Heat grill to medium (350° to 450°). Rub kale with oil. Grill, turning once, until slightly softened and streaked brown, 5 to 6 minutes total.
- 2. Combine sesame seeds, tahini, soy sauce, mayonnaise, and honey in medium bowl. Cut kale into 1-in. slices, add to bowl, and toss to coat with dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note