Crispy Fried Zucchini
Craving a fried side? Try Crispy Fried Zucchini for a vegetable indulgence.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 4 zucchini, cut into slices or strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- oil for frying
- Garnish: marinara sauce, horseradish sauce
- Combine crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl; set aside. Dip zucchini into beaten egg, then into crumb mixture to coat evenly. Heat oil in a skillet; fry zucchini a few at a time until tender and golden. Serve with sauces for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This