Easy and delicious!
Crispy Fried Potatoes
Yield: 6 cups
- 24 small red potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 slice onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover 12 to 14 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool.
- Cut potatoes into quarters, leaving skin on or peeled, if desired.
- Heat olive oil and butter until hot; add onion, and remove when it starts to turn golden. Discard onion. Add potato, and fry 6 to 8 minutes or until golden on each side, turning once.
- Remove potato from skillet; drain well on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables