Crispy Fish with Lemon-Dill Sauce from Cooking Light
Crispy breaded fish is a weeknight favorite, and you can have it without reaching into the freezer case. What we love about this recipe is that you don't even need to pan-fry the fillets; they get breaded and go right under the broiler. Be sure to use a broiler pan; the air vents keep the fish from getting soggy.
Yield: 4 servings
Community Recipe from
- 2 large egg whites lightly beaten
- 1 cup(s) panko
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 (6oz) skinless cod fillets
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup(s) canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh dill
- 1. Preheat broiler to high.
- 2. Place egg whites in a shallow dish. Combine panko, paprike, onion powder, and garlic powder in a shallow dish. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper. Dip each fillet in egg white, and then dredge in panko mixture. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- 3. Combine mayonnaise, pickle, lemon juice and dill. Serve fish with sauce and lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Fish with Lemon-Dill Sauce from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes