1. Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray or line with nonstick aluminum foil.
2. Combine olive oil and garlic in a small skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 2 minutes or until fragrant. (Do not let the garlic brown.) Pour oil through a fine wire-mesh sieve into a medium bowl. Transfer garlic to a separate medium bowl.
3. Add potatoes to oil, and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in prepared pan, and bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes or until bottoms are browned. Turn potatoes, and bake 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and crisp. Add potatoes, salt, and pinch of black pepper to bowl with garlic; toss to coat. Cover with foil to keep warm.
4. Sprinkle fish with red pepper, paprika, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Place flour in a shallow dish. Whisk egg white and 1 tablespoon water in a medium bowl. Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow dish. Dredge fish in flour, shake off excess, and dip in egg white mixture. Dredge in cornflakes, coating completely.
5. Place a wire rack coated with cooking spray inside a large baking pan. Arrange fish in a single layer on rack; coat top of fish lightly with cooking spray, and bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crisp and browned. Serve with potatoes and lemon wedges.