Crispy Edamame with Parmesan
Community Recipe from
- 2 bag(s) frozen, shelled edamame thawed
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400. Pat dry the edamame.
- Spread the edamame beans onto a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle cheese over the top and season with salt and pepper. Stir to coat evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is crispy and golden, about 25 minutes.
- Note: These are always best fresh from the oven while still warm. Time makes them lose their crispy outside. They still taste delicious even next day; they are just more chewy than crispy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Edamame with Parmesan Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Main Dishes