Crispy Crusted Snapper
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) chopped tomato
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 4 snapper filets
- 1/2 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cube(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) plain potato chips crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Combine first four ingredients and spread in a baking dish coated with Pam. Place fish on top of vegetables. Salt and pepper fish. Combine breadcrumbs with next four ingredients in a bowl and toss with melted butter. Divide breadcrumb mixture over fish and press into fish. Bake for 20 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes