Crispy Coconut Chicken Dippers With Wowee Maui Mustard
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Fry: 3 Minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup lime-flavored seltzer water
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil
- Salt (optional)
- Wowee Maui Mustard
- Garnish: lime wedges
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 to 6 (1-inch) strips.
- Whisk together flour and next 4 ingredients in a bowl. Combine coconut and breadcrumbs in a large shallow dish. Dip chicken pieces in flour mixture, and dredge in coconut mixture.
- Pour oil to a depth of 2 inches in a deep skillet or Dutch oven; heat to 350°.
- Fry chicken, in batches, 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle lightly with salt, if desired. Serve with Wowee Maui Mustard. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Coconut Chicken Dippers With Wowee Maui Mustard Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers