Crispy Chocolate Hearts
Surprise your family, neighbors and even coworkers with a thoughtful Valentine's Day gift. Fill heart-shaped chocolate boxes or pretty tins with homemade goodies and give them away with a smile. It takes less than an hour to prepare each of these treats, but it'll look like you worked all day.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 575
- Fat: 42g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Protein: 18g
- Carbohydrate: 45g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 89mg
- 1 (12 oz.) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 (2 oz.) chocolate bark coating squares, melted
- White nonpareils, optional
- Microwave chocolate morsels in a large glass bowl on high for 2 minutes or until they're fully melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Add peanut butter, stirring until mixture is well blended.
- Spoon in cereal, peanuts and marshmallows. Line a 13-by-9-inch pan with foil; lightly grease foil. Press mixture into pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Sprinkle with white nonpareils, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note