- 1 3 1/2-pound chicken, cut into 10 pieces and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups multigrain cereal flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 bunches collard greens, thick stems removed and leaves cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- calories 395
- fat 15 g
- satfat 3 g
- cholesterol 92 mg
- sodium 468 mg
- protein 37 g
- carbohydrate 31 g
- fiber 8 g
- sugars 3 g
How to Make It
Heat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, toss the chicken and mustard to coat.
In a separate bowl, mix the cereal, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Coat the chicken with the cereal mixture and bake on a baking sheet until golden and cooked through, 45 to 50 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the collards in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain, rinse, and squeeze out the excess water.
Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, collards, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the chicken and lemon.