- 1 (3 1/2-pound) package chicken pieces, skinned
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package herb-seasoned stuffing mix (4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 stick butter, melted
How to Make It
Soak chicken in buttermilk 8 hours. Drain and discard buttermilk.
Process stuffing mix and next 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender until fine crumbs.
Dip chicken pieces in butter; roll in stuffing mixture until well coated. Place chicken on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until golden brown.
NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Stuffing.