Crispy Cheese Bites
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- Stir together butter and cheeses until blended. Stir in flour and remaining ingredients. (Dough will be stiff.)
- Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 20 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This