- 1 lg. head(s) cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 cup(s) Lay's Lightly Salted Chips crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) parsley chopped & divided
- 1/2 cup(s) parmigiano reggiano shredded & divided
- zest of 1 lemon
- juie of 1 lemon
- freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cauliflower pieces on large rimmed baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray and massage paprika onto the cauliflower.
- In small bowl, mix together crushed potato chips, 1/4 cup parsley, 1/4 cup cheese, and lemon zest. Add chip mixture to cauliflower and combine with hands until incorporated.
- Before placing in oven, top cauliflower with freshly ground white pepper and juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, mixing halfway to ensure even browning.
- Transfer to serving dish, and garnish with remaining parsley, cheese, and lemon juice. Dig in!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 2hungryboyz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Cauliflower Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables