Crispy Buttermilk Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black peper blend
- 2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 whole(s) chicken cut into pieces
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 4 cup(s) corn oil for frying
- 1. In bowl, blend first 4 ingredients. In resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 seasoning mixture, buttermilk and chicken. Let marinate at least 1 hr.
- 2. In separate plastic bag, blend flour and remaining seasoning mixture. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. In batches, coat chicken in flour mixture.
- 3. In deep fryer, heat oil to 350 degree. Fry chicken in batches 15 min or until thermometer reads 165 degree.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Buttermilk Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes