Crispy Brussel Sprouts with a Garlic Aioli
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 Brussel Sprouts cut into wedges
- canola oil
- Salt and Pepper
- For Aioli
- 6 tablespoon(s) Mayonaise
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic finely minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) flat-leaf parsley chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon Juice
- For Brussel Sprouts:
- Place brussel sprouts on a baking sheet and drizzle with canola oil. Crack some fresh salt & pepper to taste. Mix around brussel sprouts on pan to ensure they all get nicely coated in the oil. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown on at least one side.
- For Aioli:
- Mix together mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and lemon juice. Serve in a ramekin.
- Place ramekin of aioli on a plate and surround with brussel sprouts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Brussel Sprouts with a Garlic Aioli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables