Crispy Brown Sugar Bacon
Twist the bacon for a texture that's crisp on the ends and chewy in the center.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 1 pound hickory-smoked bacon slices
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- Cut bacon slices in half.
- Combine sugar and pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge bacon in sugar mixture, shaking off excess.
- Twist each bacon slice, if desired. Place bacon in a single layer on a lightly greased baking rack in an aluminum foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes or until crisp. Allow bacon to cool before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch