Preheat oven to 400 degrees. LIne two baking sheets with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
1. Slice zucchini or squash into 1/4 inch-thick rounds. Toss rounds with oil, coating well.
2. In a wide bowl or plate, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt and pepper.
3. Place rounds in crumb mixture, coating both sides of each round, pressing to adhere. The mixture will not completely cover each round, but provides a light coating on each side.
4. Place rounds in a single layer on baking sheets. Sprinkle any remaining breadcrumb mixture over the rounds.
5. Bake for about 22-27 minutes, until golden brown.
Go to full version of