Crispy baked zucchini rounds
No need to flip the rounds during baking, they crisp on both sides as is.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) zucchini or squash about 2 medium
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded Parmesan (heaping)
- 1/4 cup(s) Panko breadcrumbs (heaping)
- 1 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. LIne two baking sheets with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- 1. Slice zucchini or squash into 1/4 inch-thick rounds. Toss rounds with oil, coating well.
- 2. In a wide bowl or plate, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- 3. Place rounds in crumb mixture, coating both sides of each round, pressing to adhere. The mixture will not completely cover each round, but provides a light coating on each side.
- 4. Place rounds in a single layer on baking sheets. Sprinkle any remaining breadcrumb mixture over the rounds.
- 5. Bake for about 22-27 minutes, until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy baked zucchini rounds Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables