Crispy Baked Rosemary-Garlic Thighs
Community Recipe from
- 12 Chicken thighs, bone-in
- 4 Garlic cloves minced
- 8 Rosemary stems, leaves only chopped
- 3-4 cup(s) Panko bread crumbs, plain
- Kosher salt
- 2-3 Eggs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 4 cup(s) flour
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Put a sheet tray in the oven to preheat.
- Wash and trim the chicken thighs of any excess fat. Crush the garlic and rosemary with some olive oil and salt in a mortar and pestle.
- Crack the eggs into a similar dish, add the milk and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. In another dish add the flour and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Take the chicken thighs and 1 at a time, dredge in the flour, then the egg wash and then coat well with the rosemary-garlic panko bread crumbs. Lay the chicken legs out on a tray lined with parchment paper, as you work. Refrigerate the legs for about 15 to 20 minutes for the breading to set.
- Remove the hot sheet tray from the oven and drizzle with a good amount of olive oil. Arrange the chicken thighs carefully on the tray, spacing them out evenly (the chicken will sizzle when added to the hot oil). Roast until the chicken thighs are golden and crispy, about 35 to 40 minutes Remove the chicken from the oven to a serving platter. Season with salt and serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pribulka and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Baked Rosemary-Garlic Thighs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles