Crispy Baked Ravioli
Yield: About 24 ravioli (serving size: 2 ravioli)
Cost per Serving: $.44
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Sodium: 448mg
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 1 14-oz. package frozen cheese ravioli
- Warmed marinara sauce, for dipping, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Mist a large, rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Beat eggs in a separate shallow bowl.
- 2. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook ravioli until softened but not fully tender, 3 to 5 minutes, depending on size and thickness. Drain well and let cool slightly in a colander.
- 3. Working with 4 or 5 ravioli at a time, coat with egg and then bread crumbs. Place coated ravioli on prepared baking sheet. Mist tops lightly with cooking spray.
- 4. Bake until crisp and golden brown, turning once halfway through, 10 to 12 minutes total. Let cool slightly and serve with marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note