Crispy Baked Onion Pork Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) KnorrÂ® French Onion recipe mix
- 1 cup(s) plain dry bread crumbs
- 6 pork chops
- 1/2 cup(s) Hellmann'sÂ® or Best FoodsÂ® Real Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425°. In large plastic bag or bowl, combine Knorr® French Onion recipe mix and bread crumbs; set aside.
- Brush pork chops on all sides with Mayonnaise. Add pork chops, one piece at a time, to plastic bag. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until pork chop is evenly coated.
- On baking sheet, arrange pork chops. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until pork chops are thoroughly cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jackeats and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note