Crispy Baked Fish
Nutrition: Serving size 1 calories - 147.5, total fat - 2.2g, cholesterol - 57.1mg, sodium - 227.7mg, potassium- 77,8, carbs - 6.7, dietary fiber - 0.5g, sugars - 0.4g, protein - 24.0g
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) fish fillets usually Tilapia or Orange Roughy
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Mix cheese, breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Dip fish in milk, then coat in breadcrumb mixture.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with Pam, place fish on it.
- Bake 10 minutes @ 450F
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Schurle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note