I sipmly love this recipe cooked it for last nights dinner party and my friends literally loved it had to make some extra servings for seconds served it wth mashed potatoes gravy and string beans I also found some cool recipes @ http://www.codfishrecipes.org thanks for this recipe
Crispy Baked Cod
This 6-ingredient fish recipe is ready in less than 30 minutes and perfect for busy weeknights. Coat the fish in panko breadcrumbs for a crispy coating. You can substitute mahi mahi, grouper, catfish, salmon, or tilapia for cod.
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)*
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 (6-oz.) cod fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2. Place fillets on a lightly greased wire rack in a baking pan; sprinkle evenly with salt. Spoon breadcrumb mixture evenly onto fillets, pressing down gently. Drizzle evenly with 2 Tbsp. melted butter.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 17 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden and fish flakes with a fork.
- *1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes