Easy but rather bland. Will add more seasoning next time.
Crispy Baked Cod
This 6-ingredient fish recipe is ready in less than 30 minutes and perfect for busy weeknights. Coat the fish in panko breadcrumbs for a crispy coating. You can substitute mahi mahi, grouper, catfish, salmon, or tilapia for cod.
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)*
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 (6-oz.) cod fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2. Place fillets on a lightly greased wire rack in a baking pan; sprinkle evenly with salt. Spoon breadcrumb mixture evenly onto fillets, pressing down gently. Drizzle evenly with 2 Tbsp. melted butter.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 17 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden and fish flakes with a fork.
- *1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes