Very moist and tasty! Quick to prepare. The family really liked this recipe!
Crispy Baked Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinnless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup(s) milk fat free - 1% - 2%
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a large baking sheet with parchment/wax paper.
- In a medium bow combine flour, onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken with mixture. Pour milk into a shallow bowl and dip chicken pieces. Pour bread crumbs onto a large plate and roll chicken in crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet - spritz with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes or until done.
- Per Serving: 220 calories, 17g carbs, 26g protein, 4g fat, 65mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 2g fiber
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SuzSportsEmpire and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Baked Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes